Monday, April 14, 2014

あなたは病気、ねじれた心を持っています。あなたは私の友達になりたいですか?

(trans: you have a sick, twisted mind. do you want to be my friend?)


  • For me, being bestfriends with someone doesn't mean I have to hang out with them really often. I hate being demanding, needy. I know my bestfriends have their own business to take care of. Especially now when we are all in college, we can get crazily busy so I'm truly okay if we don't hang out that often.
  • I don't care about social status! I don't befriend people to increase my status (I hhhhaahahahahahattttte social climbers) I don't mind having friends that are socially uncool (?) I don't care really.
  • I'm selectively foolishly loyal.
  • I'll swear a lot in front of people with whom I consider close, I swear even a lot more when I'm with my bestfriends.
  • Each of my bestfriends have same devilish traits with me, that's one of things that bonds us.
  • I met my first bestfriend in junior high, second in high school, and third in college.

0 blasts: