Tuesday, July 17, 2012

disco in the middle of the town

2: Zodiac sign
◌ Cancer
6: 4 turns off
◌ noisy chewing, creep, lack of humor
11: What do I miss
◌ junior high times
12: What time were I born
◌ 6ish i guess
18: Do I use sarcasm
◌ not that often
19: What am I listening to right now
◌ until we fade away - the storybook singer
20: First thing I notice in new person
◌ nose & eye lashes
25: Ever done a prank call?
◌ who on earth hasn't?
28: Favourite movie
◌ classic ones and cheesy romantic ones.
30: Favourite band
◌ Hgb & bb 
31: How I feel right now
◌ overwhelmed
35: Favourite holiday
◌ Ramadhan!!!! and college's 1st year break. and those months before college life started.
38: The reason I joined Tumblr
◌ forgot
44: Have shaved your legs in the past three days?
◌ never done it
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
◌ yarp
51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
◌ rarely
52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
◌ today my sister
60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
◌ mmmmmmmmmboth ahahaha
67: What was the last book I've read?
◌ class - cecily von z
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
◌ na ah
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
◌ my bed sheet & bedroom wall!
74: Favourite animal?
tigers
76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
◌ irrojim?
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
◌ get lucky - dragonette
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
◌ invisibility?
95: Left the house without my wallet?
◌ often
96: Bullied someone on the internet?
◌ HAHAHA
98: Played on a sports team?
◌ yes, sir!
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
◌ even more
114: Been to prom?
◌ nah
125: Rode in an ambulance?
◌ hahhaha yes
126: Had a surgery?
◌ yup
37: Do I like my handwriting?
◌ so much. hahhaha does that make me a narcissist
139: Favourite Tv Show?
◌ plentyyyy
143: Favourite pizza toping?
◌ tuna
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
◌ makan citos waktu sd
152: What do I like about myself the most
◌ my skin tone, physically. and my wit maybe

154: Something I fantasize about
◌ hahahah choi seung hyun?

0 blasts: